SLOBLOCO 2020 was the first Slovak Blockchain Congress with international participation
from November 16, 2020 to November 18, 2020 in X-BIONIC® SPHERE RESORT
SLOBLOCO 2020 lasted three days and it was dedicated to education in the field of Blockchain and the cryptoworld with a focus on the practical use of the technology in our daily lives, as well as in business and entrepreneurship.
The speakers presented also their existing real projects running on Blockchain.
These were the main topics of the congress:
- Taxation of income from cryptocurrencies transactions
- Legislative proposal of the European Commission on crypto assets, including stablecoins
- COVID-19 vaccine development using investment based on Blockchain technology
- Macroeconomic and political issues presented by our main speaker Ivan Miklos, the former deputy prime minister and minister of finance of the Slovak Republic
- KELTA´s new modules and services and future visions
- Blockchain technology in gaming and art
Decade of crypto in market Ing. Ina Kováčová Bečková, Phd. (https://slobloco.com/speaker/ing-ina-kovacova-beckova-phd/) spoke about the taxation of income from cryptocurrencies trading as well as from cryptominig.